Basic Eligibility Criteria
We are looking for people who match the following:
- Between the ages of 18 and 45.
- Have no history of heart disease, asthma, or sleep apnea.
- Not taking amphetamines, beta blockers, or major tranquilizers.
- Fit into ONE of two groups:
1. No history of self-harm/suicidal behaviors
2. Have harmed themselves and/or attempted suicide in the past.
If you meet the above criteria, then you may be eligible to participate in the study. To determine full eligibility and register for the study, all interested individuals must partake in a 15 minute phone screen.